GET EXCITED - IT'S LIVING ROOM SET SHOPPING TIME!
What to consider before you go.
After hours spent on Pinterest and local furniture stores websites, you've decided -- you're finally getting a new living room set! You derserve it and it's about time you treat yourself. How fun and exciting can this be?
You rush out to Colder's to find the perfect set that compliments your style and home. Upon entering one of our showrooms with tall ceilings and no restricting walls, you see tons of options.
You find the sectional of your dreams that fits your budget and you cannot wait to get in your home! Wow, that was easy!
Pause for a second.
Remember the 15-food ceilings, the open space of the showroom floor, and how small the furniture looked in that space? Are you sure the sectional you picked out will fit in your home?
Let's rewind to right before you left the house. Here are five things to measure to make your home sectional ready:
1. Measure the total space of the room the piece will be going in.
2. Measure your entry door. How will this piece be entering your home? If your door is 30"-36", most furniture will fit through just fine!
3. Measure any hallways, turns, or stairways that the set will go through to get into its place in your home.
4. Measure how high your ceilings are just in case it needs to stand on an end.
5. If you live in an apartment, what are the elevator and hallway dimensions that your sectional will travel through?
Now that you've gathered all those measurements, you're ready to come in and select the perfect living room set that you're sure will fit in your space. We can't wait to help you.
Come into Colder's today and get your living room facelift started.