Whether your office space is used mainly for tasks here-and-there like phone calls, emails, or paying bills or for daily work and school projects, you want it to be a space you enjoy. Colder’s has just what you need to design your own functional, stylish office while being comfortable at the same time! Check out this list of ideas plus tips and tricks to get you started on designing your dream office space.
Before you get started, consider these three steps:
1. First-things-first: Choose a desirable location to plant your office space.
2. Consider your office space needs: Will multiple people work in this space, or just you? Do you want space for displaying pictures, collectibles, awards or books? How much time will you spend here?
3. What’s your style: Do you like contemporary, modern, traditional or another design style? Make a plan for how you envision this space before making any purchases.
Check out these ideas for pieces to fit your office space:
5. What’s an office without a stylish desk chair - this Ashley® Chair - is one of Colder’s many options for comfortable and beautifully designed desk chairs that will make you feel like the boss you are. (Includes free shipping, too!)
6. Highlight your incredible collection of memorabilia or books you’ve accumulated over the years with this Riverside Furniture Bookcase. You’ll love the way this shelf looks in your newly designed office!
7. Gone are the days where important documents are lost within piles-and-piles of papers. Stay organized in style with this Liberty Furniture filing cabinet and find what you need quickly and efficiently.
8. Have all your office-space essentials all in one place with this Liberty Bungalow.
9. You work hard and deserve a comfy place to take a break. With two 2 USB ports and a power cord included you can charge your phone and scroll through your social media feed right from the comfort of your office space - Ashley® Flip Flop Sofa.
10. Assess your space: Use our helpful Measuring Guide to assist you in finding which office pieces fit perfectly into your work area.
We’d love to see how your office space turns out. Post your before and after pictures and tag #MyColders to share your newly designed workspace!