This product is manufactured with quality in mind. Using only hardwood frames, Certi-PUR foam, and durable fabrics that are hand tailored to the piece. We also use recycled materials where possible to aid in design; giving you the best style, strength and value while minimizing environmental footprint.
- Traditional Style
- Reversible Cushions
- Scatter Back Cushions
- Hand Carved Wood and Matching Tables Available
- San Marino Chocolate/Silas Raisin/Sienna Chocolate
- San Marino Ebony/Silas Ebony/Sienna Ebony
- San Marino Chocolate/Mac Daddy Bison/Freya Crimson Gold Bellini Cinnabar
- San Marino Chocolate: 70% PVC, 20% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane
- Silas Raisin:: 53% Rayon, 33% Polyester, 14% Cotton
- San Marino Ebony: 70% PVC, 20% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane
- Silas Ebony:53% Rayon, 33% Polyester, 14% Cotton
- Sienna Ebony: 100% Polyester
Care and Cleaning
- Frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended to prevent soiling. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when a soiled condition has occurred. The colorfastness of most yarns in upholstered fabrics require use of water-free dry-cleaning solvent for spot cleaning, but some require a water based shampoo or foam cleaner. Always pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered.
Fabric Care Cleaning Codes
- W - Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure solvents that are petroleum-based. Frequently brush or vacuum to prevent buildup.
- S- Clean with pure solvents that are petroleum dsitillate-based products. Excessive water-based or detergent-based might cause excessive shrinkage. Water stains might become permanent. Frequently brush or vacuum to prevent buildup.