This product is manufactured with quality in mind. Using only hardwood frames, Certi-PUR foam, and durable fabrics that are hand tailored to the piece. We also use recycled materials where possible to aid in design; giving you the best style, strength and value while minimizing environmental footprint.
- Contemporary Style
- Coordinates with the 3010 Chair
- BangBang Beach Glass/Trex Beach Glass
- Bang Bang Autumn/Trex Autumn
- Soprano/Radical Peppercorn
- Soprano Ebony/Hancuff Trance
- Hanover Barley/Sunflower Dijon
- Hanover Bamboo/Sunflower Dijon
- BangBang Beach Glass,Trex Beach Glass and Bang Bang Autumn: 64% Polypropylene, 36% Polyester
- Trex Autumn: 64% Polypropylene, 36% Polyester
- Radical Peppercorn:56% Polyester, 44% Rayon
- Soprano Ebony:37% Polyester, 63% Polypropylene
- Showcase:48% Acrylic, 27% Polyester, 25% Polypropylene
- Wiggle:34% Acrylic, 66% Polyester
- Hanover Barley and Hanover Bamboo: 100% Polyester
- Sunflower Dijon: 44% Olefin, 29% Acrylic, 27% Polyester
Care and Cleaning
- Frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended to prevent soiling. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when a soiled condition has occurred. The colorfastness of most yarns in upholstered fabrics require use of water-free dry-cleaning solvent for spot cleaning, but some require a water based shampoo or foam cleaner. Always pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered.
Fabric Care Cleaning Codes
- WS - Clean water based stains with water based cleaning agents. For oil based stains use a solvent cleaners.
- S - Clean with pure solvents that are petroleum distillate-based products. Excessive water-based or detergent-based might cause excessive shrinkage. Water stains might become permanent. Frequently brush or vacuum to prevent buildup.
- SW - Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure solvents that are petroleum-based. Frequently brush or vacuum to prevent buildup.